Jakob Printzlau is an independent
creative director from Denmark.
Inspiration is the corner stone of any creative environment. Making sparks that light new ideas is what creative talks are about. I see it as an obligation to pass on the torch that has lit my way through this industry. My methods are the result of a wierd and arbitrary road through life. I enjoy sharing my story and showing some of the process behind my work that you wont get to see by flipping through an online portfolio. I get inspired by the interaction between people and the enthusiasm that rubs off when creatives unite.
I love being a part of events where knowledge and ideas are passed on. Engaging with people and getting first hand reactions to projects that are often created in hours of solitude is a very important part of my process. I do talks as well as workshops where people can learn new work methods and experiment with different approaches when tackling a brief. I encourage taking the unlikely roads towards the goal, whether you are a young design student or a knowing creative with several years experience.
· Pecha Kucha Night - Børsen, Svendborg, DK, 2017
· Multimediedesigner Infodag - Various Schools, DK, 2017
· Mediegrafiker Opstart - KTS, DK, 2016
· Trash Talk - Warpigs Brewpub, Copenhagen, DK, 2015
· We Love Graphic Design - Sorte Diamant, Cph, DK, 2014
· HK Grafisk Landsmøde - Avedørelejren, DK, 2014
· Getaway Rock Festival - Gävle, SWE, 2014
· Talks - 1101, Holstebro, DK, 2014
· Mediegrafikerdagen, KEA, Copenhagen, DK, 2010
· HK Grafisk. 10+ Venues, DK, 2010
· ITU - IT University of Denmark, Copenhagen, 2009
· SXSW - Austin Convention Center, Texas, US, 2008
· Sweettalk, Republikken, Copenhagen, DK, 2006
· Place, CCCB, Barcelona, SPA, 2005